It’s neccesary to understand each other. Tolken Select would like to take that worry out of your hands. With a worldwide network of qualified interpreters and translators we will be able to support you with any kind of intercultural communication. Our team is made up of experienced and certified interpreters and translators for any language and field.
Companies have to adapt to the international market and the changing demands of their customers at an increasing rate. Tolken Select offers language and culture experts to support your projects. We deploy well-qualified interpreters and translators where, when, and for as long as you need them.
We are committed to the quality of our work, the relation with our customers, and the development of our interpreters and translators. As a result, we were one of the fastest growing interpreting and translation agencies in the Netherlands in 2015, 2016, and 2017.
It’s our goal to help you grow. We want to be known for the quality of our work and the results of our customers. We look forward to helping you as well.
In order to meet the demands and wishes of our customers, we developed a management system that is implemented and maintained according to the ISO 9001:2015 requirements. Using this management system we make sure that:
- The demands and wishes of our customers and other relevant parties are known and can be responded to. Useful information is aquired through customer-satisfaction surveys for continuous improvement.
- We meet all applicable laws and regulations that apply to the services of the organisation.
- The performance of the organisation’s processes can be monitored using internal audits, bringing to light ways to improve.
- We can improve the organisation using context, stakeholder, and risk analysis.
- Anual quality goals are formulated to systematically and structurally make continuous improvements.
Tolken Select’s management does whatever is neccessary to achieve all this. This includes hiring an external ISO consultant and the management’s responsibility to implement and maintain the ISO 9001 and 18841 norms.
A. Meijer, member of the board