As an interpreting and translation agency, we strive to deliver consistent quality in every area of our service and we continue to build the very best interpreter and translation agency every day. We guarantee our quality and are ISO certified: 9001 and 18841.
WHAT IS THE ADDED VALUE OF AN ISO CERTIFICATION?
With an ISO certificate we demonstrate that we meet all requirements of the ISO standard. Moreover, we show that Tolken Select attaches value to:
- Optimized processes – ISO ensures that processes are optimized, structure is applied, and efficiency is increased. In addition, risks are identified and, if necessary, timely action will be taken.
- Customer satisfaction – Customer satisfaction plays a very important role within ISO. It’s also in this area that we aim to optimize and and improve our service, the handling of complaints, and the mapping of opportunities. With our ISO certificate we show that customer satisfaction is an important part of our organization.
- Market distinction – An ISO certification can reassure new customers / clients. In this way we differentiate ourselves from competitors who do not have an ISO certification.
- Customer demand – Customers can request an ISO certificate or even make one mandatory. It is nice that we, as a professional agency, can show that we strive to offer consistent quality.
- Participation in a tender – An ISO certificate can be made mandatory if an organization wants to participate in a tender. Submitting an ISO certificate can facilitate the registration, which means that certain demands fall due or the certified organization receives extra points. We are prepared to register for tenders.
- Means of communication – Our ISO certificates show that we are working in accordance with the ISO standard.